SeniorSoft Chocco 2
SeniorSoft Chocco is designed especially for food and beverage shops, coffee shops, bakery shops, and milk-tea shops. This software has function for printing sticker attached to the drinking cup in order to display the queue number, ordered item, and flavors. SeniorSoft Chocco comprises of several functions that make the business runs easier, valuable, and also meets all the requirements.
SeniorSoft Chocco comprises of:
- Ordering system
- Back office data management
- Cashier-drawer controlling system
- Daily report summarization
- Define employee’s roles and security system
- Sticker printing system
SeniorSoft Chocco supports the touch-screen system and the ordering status (dine-in or take away). It also can connect to the inventory system, sales system, POS, including accounting system, which will optimize business to run more efficiency and reduce the expenses for redundancy works.
Highlights of SeniorSoft Chocco:
1. Easy to use menu
2. Able to print sticker attached to the drinking cup to display number of queue, menu name, flavors, price, and date & time.
3. Set the printer either to print or not to print, and print sticker according to the ordered list within one bill.
4. Pay instantly on the ordering screen.
5. Able to define which bill have alreday pay and which bill is not.
6. Able to set menu status as “out of stock”.
7. Remark flavors such as less-sweet, no-whipped cream.
8. Create various promotions.
9. Support QR Code payments via Mobile banking application, Alipay and Wechat pay.
10. Able to connect with K-Bank EDC.
Standard Features of SeniorSoft Chocco:
- Easy to use program.
- Unlimited add the menu flavors such as unsweetened, bitterer.
- Determine food and beverage ingredients for calculating raw materials.
- Set the ordering status as “take away”.
- Check the bill instantly on the ordering screen.
- Able to pay in cash, credit cards, or coupons.
- Refund system in case error occurred.
- Able to display ordering menu at counter and cancel from this point.
- Monitor raw materials and stock inventory.
- Provide membership program such as record and clarify member data in details.
- Various report categories provided such as sales report, stock inventory report, payment report.
- Provide security system and determine each employee’s roles for accessing the system.
- Provide back up system to restore data once emergency situation occurred.
Back Office Data Management System
1. Backup database system. Customers can backup database by themselves as required.
2. Inventory controlling system. Used for monitoring stock inventory balance.
3. Return, refund, and credit note system.
4. Report monitoring by offering more than 100 report categories to implement. Able to add the report, monitor from screen, or print it out.
5. Document recovery system.
6. Membership program. Be able to set any discounts for member.
Daily Report Summarization System
There are more than 100 report categories to implement such as raw materials usage report, sales report, and stock inventory report.
Define Employee’s Roles and Security System
Able to limit the permission of accessibility to each user/employee by levels as individually to secure information. Also able to add, delete, edit, cancel, or hide the column that do not intend to display.